Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What is the proper way to own the word "future"?

Written By Admin; About: What is the proper way to own the word "future"? on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

fabdays.blogspot.com ® What is the proper way to own the word "future"?

Predicament merely by Quilted Sails: What is the proper way to possess the word “future”?

So on these song lyrics I’m looking up it says “For your futures sake, I’ve got advice I’d advise you to take” on every lyric website. But I think it would be correct to write “futures” as “future’s” since it sounds like it’s possessive in that lyric. Am I wrong? Every time I google “future’s” it says “do you mean FUTURES”. So I may be wrong. I’m not sure. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!


It’s really precisely about What is the proper way to possess the word “future”? that you’ll desire to fix situations itself. Eventually this will assist you in many ways: and will make everything far better. In hopes precisely about What is the proper way to possess the word “future”? just might be a treatment at some point.
Optimum solution:


Answer by Jason
Yeah change it to future’s because its possessive


Answer by CC
Yes, it should be future’s because it’s possessive singular. (If you’re addressing one person, as opposed to two or more.)


If you had meant plural futures, it would be futures’


Either way, it would require an appostrophe.


Learn much better?

Leave your very own answer to the comments!

What is the proper way to own the word "future"?