Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What is a good place to buy ringtones?

Written By Admin; About: What is a good place to buy ringtones? on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

fabdays.blogspot.com ® What is a good place to buy ringtones?

Dilemma written by Emily Dew: What are some good places to buy ringtones?

I’ve never cared much about ringtones, but now my tween daughter (who recently got a cell phone) wants to buy some different ringtones. I have absolutely no idea where to go for these or what to look for. When I Google “ringtones”, pages and pages of vendors pop up. Anyone have any good or bad experience buying ringtones that you’d care to share with a newbie? Thanks!


This may be facts to consider about What are some good places to buy ringtones? which you might want to clear up complications for their own reasons. We hope it will help in many ways; and formulate everything much better. Who wish facts to consider about What are some good places to buy ringtones? just might be the most effective results in the future.
Most practical answer:


Answer by na rally
http://www.myventones.com


without a doubt the best free ringtone site

because you can give them any youtube video or mp3 file

and they will convert it into a ringtone, FREE!


Answer by parakeetexpert
ventones.com

myxer.com

mytinyphone.com

cellware.com


Answer by ditzyneecie
You can buy software that allows you to make your own ringtones from your own music CDs or downloads. Or some phones have their own software, I have a Motorola phone and make my own from my CDs or music I have downloaded using their software. There’s also itunes. I had a friend who actually got a virus on her cell phone from downloading free stuff from the internet on her phone. I wouldn’t do it.


Learn much better?

Leave your ultimate answer active in the comments!

What is a good place to buy ringtones?