Saturday, April 13, 2013

I "" Resident Evil 5 "for the X-box 360, a new character of mercenaries reunion "How to unlock?

Written By Admin; About: I "" Resident Evil 5 "for the X-box 360, a new character of mercenaries reunion "How to unlock? on Saturday, April 13, 2013

fabdays.blogspot.com ® I "" Resident Evil 5 "for the X-box 360, a new character of mercenaries reunion "How to unlock?

Subject courtesy of jackweed: On “Resident Evil 5″ For Xbox 360, How do I Unlock new characters in “Mercenaries Reunion”?

I’v Been Working on it for awhile now, but even though I get like 60,000 Points, somehow I’m not getting rewarded with new characters, and there are several silohetes(Dark Figures) representing locked characters. No matter How High I score, it seems like nothing significant is happening. I’v been online looking for an answer on “Google”, but no guidelines, no nothing! I bought the game add on about three days ago, Please Help, Thanx!


It will be relating to On “Resident Evil 5″ For Xbox 360, How do I Unlock new characters in “Mercenaries Reunion”? that you could be be compelled to resolve troubles without any help. With a little luck this’ll help in many ways, and making the way you live considerably better. In hopes relating to On “Resident Evil 5″ For Xbox 360, How do I Unlock new characters in “Mercenaries Reunion”? may possibly be a response later on.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Jorgito
The missing chars are future DLC.


Answer by Aaron
For the other characters, you’ll just have to wait until next month. The next DLC is on March 17 or 18 IIRC. Anyways good job on getting 60,000 points on mercenaries


Be sure far better?

Leave all your answer in the comments!

I "" Resident Evil 5 "for the X-box 360, a new character of mercenaries reunion "How to unlock?