Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How it can change the settings of Google Chrome?

Written By Admin; About: How it can change the settings of Google Chrome? on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

fabdays.blogspot.com ® How it can change the settings of Google Chrome?

Uncertainty written by Skwerl: How can I change this Google Chrome setting?

So, I recently downloaded a program that wants me to convert to Yahoo, I declined all of its offers but when I highlight something the Internet and right click, instead of saying “Search on Google” (which is what I want) it says “Search on Yahoo answers”


So, how can I convert it back?


Thank You!


Undoubtedly information and facts on How can I change this Google Chrome setting? that you may possibly reason to fix concerns by themself. With some luck , this helps in lots of ways: and will make yourself greater. Thinking information and facts on How can I change this Google Chrome setting? could well be a resolution in the long run.
Most practical answer:


Answer by Susan
In the top right corner of Chrome, there is a wrench symbol. Click on it, then select “Options”. On the “Basics” tab, there should be a section called “Search” with a drop down menu of options like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Select Google.


Answer by peter
go to your options, change the default search engine to google from yahoo


Answer by Hafeez
Go to Internet Explorer icon, right click on it, select properties, window pop up box will be there, I think first or second option, you will get ‘home page’ setting where you can type which URL link you want. For example, if you want, www.google.com then you have to type or copy paste there accrodingly.


Based on what you mentioned there, it will open page each time.


If still doesn’t work, you may try it in another way per below link..


Have any idea far better?

Give your solution to this query below!

How it can change the settings of Google Chrome?