Thursday, April 18, 2013

On the beach in Florida, where can I find it?

Written By Admin; About: On the beach in Florida, where can I find it? on Thursday, April 18, 2013

fabdays.blogspot.com ® On the beach in Florida, where can I find it?

Quandary from Jasmine Sultana: Where can I find this beach in Florida?

I saw a beach where a palm tree is almost falling but touching the sand or water and it will be a great way to tie a hammock down and lie down. I searched in google “lying down palm tree”, saw the image I am looking for but not an address that I can go to. Please help. I am here now but so far only went around Miami Beach and South Beach. We are planning to visit Key West as well.


And what are other great places in Florida? Thanks so much for your help.


Undoubtedly guidance on Where can I find this beach in Florida? that you might have got to clear up complications without any help. With some luck this assists in lots of ways… and make your own life considerably better. Who wish guidance on Where can I find this beach in Florida? are generally simple solution as time goes on.
Best solution:


Answer by Florida
I know the image you are talking about. Mostly they are stock images from the Caribbean Islands that people will use to promote Florida. There is a resort that is on a private island in Florida that does have them though. It’s called little Palm Island but it’s super expensive. Hope this helps!


Answer by awolthesailorman
There are some palm trees like that on the Rickenbacker Causeway out to Key Biscayne.


Answer by Robert
Hollywood Beach has palm trees right in the sand not far from the water

Sections of Fort Myers Beach has palm trees in the sand

There might be palm trees in the sand at Smathers Beach in Key West

There might also be palm trees with hammocks at Behia Honda State Park on the left side of US-1 soon after Marathon Key

You may also try the beaches on Key Biscayne


Answer by ALiCiA ♫♪♫♪
This is Sombrero Beach in Marathon Key. This palm tree looks like its leaning a lot


http://s3-media2.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/Epvfy6zUxUmdzsV0obZmLQ/l.jpg


http://s3-media3.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/RXvb-3Cx9FIJTr7Ycwgf7w/l.jpg


Fully grasp far better?

Add your very own answer as part of his comments!

On the beach in Florida, where can I find it?