Thursday, April 11, 2013

How to change from Google, what should I do?

Written By Admin; About: How to change from Google, what should I do? on Thursday, April 11, 2013

fabdays.blogspot.com ® How to change from Google, what should I do?

Doubt courtesy of Adrian: How do you change from google?

I’m an environmental rep at school and I need to set an example. Next to the website name it has a “google” search and I want to change it to “Blackle”. I use a mac if it changes anything. Help?


Undoubtedly everything regarding How do you change from google? which you can requirement to resolve issues for their own end. I really hope this will assist in several ways, and help yourself greater. Thinking everything regarding How do you change from google? just might be the most effective results later in life.
Solution:


Answer by Surajit Ghosh
Go To Tools , Internet Options and Change Homepage


Answer by Topher
you dont know how to change your home page?????????????


Fully grasp better?

Add your personal answer in their comments!

How to change from Google, what should I do?