Saturday, April 13, 2013

What is the moment you realized I had no life?

Written By Admin; About: What is the moment you realized I had no life? on Saturday, April 13, 2013

fabdays.blogspot.com ® What is the moment you realized I had no life?

Topic made by azzk1kr: what was the moment you realised you had no life?

I ask because I honestly just caught myself googling “google” in an attempt to trick the internet.


However this is exactly about what was the moment you realised you had no life? may must have to clear up situations independently. With any luck , this will aid in lots of ways: which will create yourself far better. Needing exactly about what was the moment you realised you had no life? will probably be a strategy in the coming years.
Optimum solution:


Answer by aliceowl9210
A long while back


Answer by Hi Cindy:D
when my friend told me to make a facebook


Answer by Sien S.
A long time ago, actually


Answer by Cali
Your lame. I have a life I just get bored so that’s why im here.


Answer by ShAwN.L.
I realized I had no life when I found that Natalie Tran had waited three weeks before posting a new video. I went to her channel EVERYDAY to see if she had uploaded a new one, and when I noticed she didn’t, I would go to her latest video just to see what other people had to say about her in the comment section.


Answer by SoundMind
When I realized that there’s no difference between a 30yr old man and a high school kid…


Answer by Praveen Kumar
when came out of an college


Be sure good?

Leave your own answer inside the comments!

What is the moment you realized I had no life?